August 7, 2008

Hallway art

I like flowers. I certainly knew I did, but since I've been accumulating art slowly over time, I hadn't realized how much I had that involved flowers. Currently I'm working on figuring out what I want to do on the other wall in the hallway. My intention is to do a really tight grouping of prints, that essentially function like one large image. Haven't decided if I'm going to do all the same frame or different frames (I'm leaning toward different frames, but that's just cause I'm not very matchy-matchy). Here's what I'm working with.

Here's the history, starting clockwise with the two trees making a heart. That print and the one of the six flowers below are from this etsy artist. The photo of the pink flowers is my mom holding one of our flower girl's kissing balls (love that name) and the next photo is of the wagon wheel and tissue puff flowers from our reception. The next print is from this etsy artist. The small one with tulips was a wedding shower invitation my Aunt Linda sent me that I thought was so pretty. The last one is a photo of a field of red flowers that I bought at an open air market in Charleston, SC.

No comments: