October 7, 2008

Italy trip so far

So, five weeks from today Anthony, Bud, Crenna and I will be leaving on a jet plane for Italy. We've been so busy with other life in general, I've just started to plug in to the reality of the trip with in the last few weeks. Here's what I(we) have so far:

1 pair of shoes; I may still get a pair of privos since I've been struggling to figure out my second pair to bring.
Backpack; still need to figure out my carry-on bag.
Rome hotel
Venice hotel
Plans for an Amalfi Coast bus ride
Really cute light weight wool coat I got for $16 (I'll post a picture)

Still need:
Florence Hotel
Sorrento Hotel (we know what we want, just haven't booked yet)
Small travel bags for separating clothes
Good book that will last a week and a half
Travel pillow/neck pillow

2 comments:

camby said...

So exciting! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

We just found out Joe's Greek Cousin is getting engaged but I'm not sure we're (me) quite up for the big family trip to Greece!

Mary said...

I am soooooooo envious! Be sure to take lots of photos so I can live vicariously through you.