April 24, 2009

What I Wore in the Details

Details, details, love is in the details. That's pretty much one of my life mottos. Broad strokes are great for somethings, but for me, I'm all about the details. And details are the thing that don't always come through in taking these photos.
A few notes: No Friday photo, I'm at home today working on projects with my mom. Also I forgot my prop for yesterday's picture and had to use Jennifer's bag. Holy moly, I think I could fit inside it:)

Also, last but not least, jeans aren't the norm at my work except on Fridays, but we've been given the option to wear jeans for the next few months as a token of appreciation for dealing with the aftermath of the economy blowing up. I don't know that I'll be wearing them everyday, but I guess its a nice option.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The bag is so giant, part of it didn't even fit in the picture! ;)