May 22, 2009

What I Wore: Hello Warm Weather

Its been nice and warm this week, without any crazy rain storms. I love this kind of weather, warm during the day but still cool enough to sleep with the windows open. This week I actually took the time to do some photo editing. Interested in where items came from? Well, I think I'm going to do that whether you want them or not.

tie-dyed tank: Express
cardigan: BR
jeans-Gap trouser, ordered online because no stores carry petites
sandals-Nickels from DSW
dress: Old Navy
cardigan: Target
sandals: Coconuts by Matisse, $11 at Marshalls last August
necklace: Express
top: Forever 21
jeans: Old Navy, they stopped making them and I wish I had bought five pairs when they were in stock. They fit me like a glove
sandals: Etienne Aigner, Marshalls
earrings: Target linen shirt: Target
belt: Target
jean pencil skirt: Old Navy
sandals: American Eagle Outfitters (great sandal resource btw)
earrings: Target
cardigan: Gap
jeans: Alloy skinny jeans
suede ballet flats: Gap

1 comment:

beartifix said...

Is that first one the Banana Rebublic cardigan? Love it!