July 31, 2009

What I Wore: Sorta Hippie Chic

I went to Forever 21 last weekend, and while I found good things, it is not a store for the feint of heart. I managed to restrain myself, but I love embroidery more than anything when it comes to clothes. I wanted all of these.







top: Forever 21

jeans: DKNY soho bootcut

sandals: AE







top: Gap Outlet

pants: Gap (I got for $15.99 in the store last weekend, the sale price online is considerably more) necklace: Target (the link says its not available in stores...but i bought it at a local store two weeks ago)

sandals: Aerosoles







top: Forever 21

denim pencil skirt: Old Navy

necklace: The Icing

sandals: Coconuts







It was supposed to rain, at least according to my iGoogle weather widget, so I wore tennis shoes. Normally my rule for business casual is if you wouldn't wear the top and shoes with dress clothes, then don't wear them with jeans. But...I gave myself a break that day.



cardigan: Target

layering tank: Old Navy

jeans: Gap

head scarf: Ann Taylor (I have been rocking that scarf since sophomore year of college, woot!)

sneakers: Jack Purcell Converse







top: Billabong

cardigan: Gap

most comfortable skirt ever: Target

sandals: Aerosoles

1 comment:

Cat said...

I love the easy, flowy look! So comfy!