November 13, 2009

What We Ate This Week

I'm always interested in what other people are making for dinner-especially after weekends we've been out of town and I haven't given much thought to meals. For my own edification and to help jumpstart my brain on those tired Monday mornings when I'm at a loss, I'm going to keep track of what I've made for the week.

There's no way I could do this at the start of the week since it would never play out as planned. Just like a woman, I change my mind too often for that kind of consistency. Don't know how often I'll do it since some weeks are frozen pizzas and bagels for din-din. Those two things plus leftovers can be assumed on nights when I don't cook.

Sunday-Bucatini All'amatriciana, salad and bread
Tuesday-Pork loin in the crockpot, smashed red potatoes and raw carrots
Wednesday-Avgolemono soup, leftover pork and salad
Thursday-Macaroni and cheese (I was going to do broccoli too, but my shows were on and I didn't want to take any more time). I made it with Havarti and colby jack-divine!

No comments: