December 22, 2009

Holiday Gift Idea #21

Electronics aren't a bad gift, but if the recipient is a woman who did not specifically ask for something that plugs into the wall, then think very carefully about your decision. It isn't to say they won't use and appreciate it...eventually. Just beware.

Cuisinart 12 Cup Brew Central Coffeemaker. Yes, it is worth it. I love ours.

Electric Pepper Mill. These are so, so great, especially when you are adding pepper to a dish while cooking.

Brookstone 4-in-1 Charger for Cell Phones, Smartphones and iPod

Brookstone Wine Opener. I know they have been around and were a big gift a few years ago, but I think they are the perfect type of gift. Who wants to spend the money for one themselves?

Brookstone 80-Hour Rechargeable Battery


One of my favorite Christmas gifts from Anthony was a camera. He'd done all the research and picked out the best camera for my needs. But, here's the thing: it was what I wanted.

No comments: