January 4, 2010

New Years In Colorado

Whew. See you later 2009, cheers to you 2010. I'm starting the year off feeling ultra, super relaxed. I'm sure it won't last long, but I'm going to try to parlay my peaceful easy vacation feeling into this first week of the year with pictures from our New Years trip to Colorado.

There was skiing.

At Keystone.

There was snow.

There was ice skating, followed by beer and macro photography.

There was snowmobiling above the Green Mountain Reservoir.




And the guide was a good friend of one of our good friends. Totally random.

I didn't list it on my 2010 intentions, but trips to high altitudes always remind me who important it is to just be. Just breathe. Just take it in. Just relax your shoulders, snuggle in and just be.

Here's to a great year. Outstanding!

No comments: