September 8, 2010

This Week in Yays and Boos


Boxed wine, you've come a long way baby. Over the last few years I've taken Target's boxed wine camping or to bigger group functions. Its Trinchero wine, totally legit and tasty.

These Octavin premium wines take it up a notch. I often bring the two in the middle rightish ones, Big House Red and Big House White, when I don't know what's being served. They are good all encompassing wines and now you can get them in a big octagon shaped box. Found via the Kitchn.


States United by Beau Champing, found via Things Organized Neatly.


Barn inspired lights-love the simplicity. Gallery of lights at AT.


iPhone pet pictures via Mashable. Whoa, I have a lot to learn. That bottom one is for all those people who don't know that dogs do, in fact, smile.

1 comment:

Jillian Frances said...

I'll have to check out the boxed wine selection next time I'm at Target. I have been drinking Big House Red for years and love it. Big House Pink is also a good choice when I want something different.