September 15, 2010

Yay for Sweaters, Road Sign Art, Home Organization and Traveling

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall. Lots of yays:

20% off J Crew sweaters ends today, + free shipping for orders of $100 or more. Too bad I already ordered the Arrow Sweater-Jacket.


Yay, yay, yay for home organization. I swoon.


Top to bottom: Eric Piasecki via Desire to Inspire, Steve Kuhl via Desire to Inspire, Revolutionarygirl via Desire to Inspire and AT.

This road sign furniture is oddly interesting to me. Didn't you always want a road sign in your bedroom as a teenager? I did. Boris Bally via AT.


I'm shipping up to Boston this weekend. Well not really, but its easier than trying to explain that Sutton is located south of Worcester, north of Providence and west of Boston. There's a celebration/memorial for Mr. Zaido and I'm looking forward to seeing my girls and their ever expanding number of offspring. Yay fall!

No comments: