November 8, 2010

Finishing Up 2010


This weekend we went to see our niece and nephew in the play State Fair. When we left each family member, it was "See you in a few weeks. Thanksgiving is only two weeks away."

Whew, its true, it feels like 2010 flew. And now that we only have one home football game left, my eyes are on the prize: finishing out my 2010 goals (or at least getting a start on their continuation into 2011).

I think we can accomplish getting a new runner on our stairs. This one from Dash & Albert is the look we both like.


I'd like to at least start removing the wallpaper in the bathroom and moving toward something like this.


Plus, I've got curtains to make, clothes to get to the tailor, paint to touch up and pillows to recover. I think I can, I think I can.

No comments: