November 17, 2010

Yay for Tiny Spaces, Holidays and Using What Ya Got

Tiny, cozy spaces are my favorite. Everything has its place and I love to see how people take advantage of every square inch.

This nook from an apartment on Design*Sponge is so perfect. The whole place is amazing actually.


And, this garage turned cozy home is the best. THE BEST!



To keep with the animal trend above and all this week, second sleepy puppy of the week pic. (I've had to charge my iPhone on the computer this week, which is the only reason I've had recent pics on the computer).


Yay for the holidays. I'm on the countdown until Thanksgiving-can't wait! Most years I hate seeing Christmas stuff in November, but for some reason I'm feeling the spirit early this year. I think a lot of people are. This year has been so yucky and stressful, I think people want something good and full of tradition on the horizon.

Sincerely infatuated with felt garlands this year. From West Elm.


Had this Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle last weekend and it is divine. So, so good. And pretty!


Speaking of food. Anthony's been traveling a bunch for work, hence the lack of food post last week. I did however make one new recipe last week, a potato and prosciutto frittata. It was okay, though I prefer frittatas with more vegetables. Anyway, I thought I was rather clever when the recipe called to cover a pan that doesn't have a cover.


Yikes, guess I need to clean the side of my stove!

No comments: