December 3, 2010

Only a Few More Weeks of New Food

This was another minimal cooking week. Thanksgiving plum wore me out.

Monday-Roasted pork tenderloin, vegetable lasagna (NR) and salad. I really liked the lasagna recipe but would omit the broccoli next time and serve it one the side instead. I preferred the small size of the shredded carrots and chopped spinach to the big chunks of broccoli. Next time, I'll also freeze half instead of cooking the whole thing.


I haven't baked yet, but I'm thinking I'll make this gingerbread cake. It says it takes a day or two for the full flavor to come together and I need to pick up some candied ginger, so seems like a Saturday project.

This year of new recipes is drawing to a close, so I'm trying to figure out which ones I really want to make before 2011.

No comments: