- Work is crazy
- The dog is pawing at me to go out
- The stacks of stuff around the house are growing
- The plants need watering, the humidifier needs filling
- The garbage needs to go out
- The dust bunnies have taken up residence in every room
- I owe someone an e-mail and probably a phone call, too
- I'm exhausted
All I did was rinse and chop up the florets, sprinkle with a small amount of olive oil, fresh pepper and sea salt, then roasted in a 350 oven for 20 minutes or so. Tasty.
Otherwise, I've been playing with calzones. I made some last week and am going to do more tonight, I think. Also, these homemade peanut butter cups are calling me.