August 6, 2012

Spring and Summer Travel

I've gotten a good bit of travel in so far this year. Weekends and trips here and there.

In March I went to Salt Lake City. What a beautiful town. Though we wanted to do some winter sport activities, the weather ended up being in the 80s for most of the trip.

Here's Jennifer in Park City.


Highlights included a really delicious dinner at the Copper Onion, a Thursday evening walk through Temple Square and a stop to hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir rehearse, a massage and oforu bath at the Kura Door Spa, witnessing a proposal at Brewvies (we went to see Wanderlust and the movie preview was this guy talking about his fiance, then interviewing her parents, asking for their permission and then he arrived at the theater to ask him to marry her) and a trip to the Natural History Museum of Utah.




Whomever is in charge of the displays is a genius. These huge walls of artifacts and showcases were pieces of art themselves.

In May I surprised my grandma for Mother's Day during a quick weekend to Ft. Myers. It was a great time.



In June, I hit up Hilton Head with my dear, dear high school friends (minus Moe). It was heaven.


Each day there were cocktails, books, swimming, sun and laughing. Lots of laughing. When are we going back is my only question.



No comments: