July 27, 2009

Dreaming of New England Treats

Seems like most weddings we go to are stacked in the beginning of the summer, but this year our one wedding isn't until late August. It has been something to look forward to all summer! In addition to Moe's wedding, we are heading out a few days early to visit my cousin Duncan and his wife Amy in Portland. I haven't been to Portland in at least 10 years so I'm way excited.



Here's what our trip looks like:





View Larger Map



Besides seeing friends and visiting the town I spent my formative years in , I'm mucho excited for these New England treats. [ARGH! blogger keeps shutting internet explorer when I add a photo. Hopefully I can add later]



Maine beaches



Papa Gino's



Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla iced coffee, with cream and sugar



Wachusett Blueberry Ale



hard packed Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream (too much Dairy Queen/soft serve around here if you ask me.







No comments: