July 24, 2009

What I Wore: Crack-a-lackin'

Usually we have a minimum of three weddings each summer, all with some degree of travel involved. This year we only have one (yay Mosie and Aaron!), so I realized I better wear some of my standby wedding outfits to work if I want to get them in this summer. This one is my favorite for traveling. Super comfy, very flattering, goes with 90% of the things I own and stands up well (very well) to packing.

dress-Banana Republic
camisole-Old Navy
necklace-Target
sandals-Aerosoles
This neutral combo is rare for me, but slimming so I should make a note of that. It also started out a little different. The holes in my beloved Old Navy bootcut jeans finally became noticeable to other people (which I realized as I was heading into a meeting) and I was wearing my fun yellow flats, which popped nicely with the greys, but they became severely waterlogged in a morning downpour. Good thing I had to let the pup out at lunchtime.

jacket-H&M
tank-Old Navy
jeans-DKNY
flats-Steve Madden
I'm wearing sunglasses because this reminded me of the type of outfit I would wear flying.

top: Forever 21
scarf-Target
jeans-Gap
sandals-Teva
sunglasses-Anne Klein

dress-Max Studio, Marshalls
jacket-Gap Outlet
sandals-Nickels

dress (actually a bathing suit coverup)-Marshalls
cardigan-Target
sandals-Aerosoles

No comments: