September 22, 2009

Bookcase and Window Seat Considerations

Off and on I have considered placing fabric or paper behind the bookshelves in the living room. This post/roundup from Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone is making me consider it more thoughtfully.

Truth be told, I'm itching to change my artwork around too. Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with moving stuff around and trying things out every few months. Especially if it means not buying anything new.
I think this window seat for a small space is pretty sweet. Also inspiring are these upcycled headboards.

1 comment:

Mrs. Limestone said...

I love my papered shelves so I'll encourage you to jump on the bandwagon. I was afraid Id get sick of it quickly so I just used that blue adhesive gum to get it to stick . That way I can get rid of it whenever I want it gone.