September 21, 2009

Pictures Soon?

Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures soon. Until then, just revel in the knowledge that I had a great weekend. The weather was amazing + good times with good friends (and good bloody Marys).

In the past three days, I've had two pumpkin coffees from Brueggers. Delicious! I'm all about the Pumpkin Spice latte at Starbucks, but I try to keep my fancy dancy brewed drink consumption in check. I looked online to buy it, but I'm not sure I want to spend the $$ for shipping. I also found a recipe for making it yourself. I may try that this weekend before I order anything.

In other food tidbits, I shared one of my favorite recipes with my coworker Lisa last week. Pastor Ryan's Mexican Lasagna. So good for entertaining. Sharing and getting recipes makes me deliriously happy.

Last but not least, the sweater I linked to is now on sale for $47.60 (hello random price). You won't regret it. I've had mine for two years and its in great shape.

Tonight we are off to see Bruce Springsteen AND the E Street Band. We've been so busy, I haven't thought to much about the show. Waking up to know we are going tonight is a little like Christmas morning. I'd be hard pressed to name my favorite Bruce song, but I'll give it a whirl.

I'm Going Down
Glory Days
Darlington County
Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
The Wrestler
Anything from the Seeger Session, but especially Pay Me Money Down

Can you tell which album was my first?

No comments: