September 8, 2009

Fall 2009 TV Schedule of Premieres

Full list here, but these are the ones I'm looking forward to:

Wednesday, September 9: Glee, 9 p.m. (Fox)
Thursday, September 17: Community, 9:30 p.m. (NBC) The Office, 9 p.m. Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday, 8 p.m. (NBC) Survivor: Samoa, 8 p.m. (CBS)
Sunday, September 20: Curb Your Enthusiasm, 9 p.m. (HBO)
Monday, September 21: Heroes, 8 p.m. (NBC) How I Met Your Mother, 8 p.m.
Thursday, September 24: Grey’s Anatomy, 9 p.m. (ABC)
Saturday, September 26: Saturday Night Live, 11:30 p.m. (NBC)
Sunday, September 27: The Amazing Race, 8 p.m. (CBS) Dexter, 9 p.m. (Showtime)
Thursday, October 15: 30 Rock, 9:30 p.m. (NBC)
Wednesday, October 28: Friday Night Lights, 9 p.m. (DirecTV)

What I else should I be watching (besides my regular supplement of Bravo shows)?

No comments: