September 29, 2009

Layers, Layers, Layers

Fall is my favorite time for clothes because it is such a fun time to layer. For me, I keep certain pieces fresh all year long by changing the layers I wear underneath. In the summer I may wear my green cardigan with tank top of a similar or opposite shade of green. Fall and winter find the same sweater over a striped turtleneck.

Fall is just about the best time to find new layering pieces. The last few years I've been focusing more on printed or striped layering pieces.







Top to bottom Draped Top, Keyhole Top, Gauzy Top, Stained Glass Top, Supersoft Layering Rugby Top, Heritage Circle Tunic and Elbow Sleeve Tunic.

A couple of years ago I got a grey and black turtleneck just like the Elbow Sleeve Tunic and it is one of my favorite layering pieces. Lightweight and stretchy, it looks great under a jacket, sweater or dress.

No comments: