January 26, 2010

This Week in Yays and Booos

Yaaayyy

Celebration of color in home decorating from Kate Ridder. Sometimes I question myself when I see ALL THE WHITE INTERIORS on design blogs, but colorfully is the only way I can live. It is so darn cozy that way. Via Desire to Inspire.



Ten common ordering mistakes in Paris from David Lebovitz. Try as you may to prepare for ordering in other countries, it is just impossible to get it all right. This is just the kind of guide you need, but won't find in guide books.



Super cute Love Actually is All Around download from Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone. That is my favorite line from the movie too, followed closely by the the nieces and nephews who clamor "I hate Uncle Jamie" when Colin Firth's character makes a last minute Christmas Eve change of plans.

Cute Twitter backgrounds from Nate Berkus.



Booooo

Weather has sucked lately, but waking up at 5:45 am for the fourth time this year to my neighbor's snowblower is about to put me over the edge. But, this snow pup picture from Jezebel is so cute!


No comments: