May 24, 2010

The Weekend

Busy, busy weekend. I went to the farmers market to pick up plants for our garden (tomatoes, rhubarb, peppers, lettuce, thyme, basil, mint, parsley, sage, rosemary, dill, etc.) We dug, pulled weeds, planted, planned and wore ourselves out in general.

On Saturday we ate at the Flying Mango and saw Babies with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. It was sweet and I loved the Mongolian baby.



Now I'm just sitting here processing the end of LOST. I am a satisfied customer. There are lots of folks who aren't. To them I say: forget about the mythology and accept the love. Asking questions will only lead to more questions. The emotional payoff harkened back to the first season of LOST and that was a good thing, for me at least.
Image from ABC.com

1 comment:

beartifix said...

Ahhh, I am going to miss Lost! Loved the ending.