July 8, 2010

This Week in Yays

Surprisingly, by putting out to the world how cranky I am, I feel better. So just yays.

Glue advice from the This to That (found via How About Orange). How to glue stuff to other stuff. Image from here.


I just love this. Nothing more, nothing less. Obviously, its the pillow that ties it all together for me. And that mirror with the shelves reminds me just ever so slightly of my freshman year dorm room. From AT.


Yay for reusing stuff. Yay to cute reused stuff. From Design*Sponge.


One of my favorite books, The Pillars of the Earth, is going to be a miniseries on Starz, starting July 23. Being a favorite stems from the fact that I read it on trains through the Italian and Swiss countryside, but you don't have to read it to enjoy this sweeping drama. So excited.

No comments: