September 22, 2010

Yay for Good Thoughts, Fall Food, Traveling

Good thoughts from Mark Twain
 
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
 
 
 
Fall food. I can't wait to try this apple tart from Smitten Kitchen; I'm going to save it for a time when I have the patience for the tart dough.
 
 
Cool weather is getting me excited for all my fall favorites:
Oktoberfest this weekend in LaCrosse. Football season usually rules out too many fall travel weekends, but this weekend we're headed up to Wisconsin for a college-related gathering. Which just happens to be taking place during Oktoberfest.
 

No comments: