January 28, 2011

I Cooked Very Little This Week

It wasn't intentional, but there wasn't much cooking. Most of it due to the butt-kicking exhaustion my current workout regime is delivering. One hour of cardio a day + half hour walks with Micky every other day. Woof!

For Sunday breakfast I made the old standard eggs over medium with toast, in addition to fresh breakfast sausage. Aside from the pork, I had everything on hand. One package of meat = a double recipe, so I froze four of them. Really delicious.

I also made a modified version  of seven layer dip:

Half can fat free refried beans
2 8 oz containers plain Greek yogurt + half an 8 oz container of sour cream mixed with taco seasoning
4 oz can chopped green chilies
Spare sprinkling of colby jack cheese
Green onions
Black olives
Fresh avocado

Other than that, last night I made spaghetti and meatballs. Big whoop!

No comments: