March 16, 2011

Yay: Pop Culture Edition

What happened the last two weeks on Saturday Night Live? Both shows were...dare I say it, funny? This is the third time I've watched The Original Kings of Catchphrase Comedy. Ah, Boston Powers. Too funny.


Speaking of SNL, I'm way excited about Tina Fey's book Bossypants. I hardly ever buy hardcover, but this one may be worth it.

Also speaking of SNL, I'm also looking forward to seeing the documentary Conan O’Brien Can’t Stop, which just got a distribution deal at SXSW. Good article here. Picture from EW.


Recent obsession: Goodsense Omega Munchies Walnuts with Flaxseeds. I bought them for salads and ended up taking them to work because I thought they'd make a good midday snack. Heart healthy and delicious.

And finally, yay spring!! We've had great weather this week. While I know April can be a cruel and evil temptress, we're enjoying the opportunity to play outside without fear of future cold weather.

Micky playing fetch = happy dog.

No comments: