July 13, 2011

Random Things, New Books, Pictures, etc.

One of the most compelling This American Life stories I can remember is being made into a movie with Paul Rudd. Mistakes Were Made is a tale about cryogenics gone wrong. Its both creepy and totally engaging. I can totally see him being able to fan out and further the delusion of the main character in the story.


I've been digging on yogadownload.com lately. They have free 20 minute sessions you can download onto your phone or iPod, plus full length ones you can pay for. I find 20 minutes of yoga is a nice complement to a long walk or cardio of some type on the days I'm not doing a formal class or personal training.

I've taken quite a few yoga classes, so I know the poses, etc., but the site is also great for beginners with guides and other helpful tools.



My love for Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes knows no bounds, so I was especially excited to learn the authors have a new book coming out in October about Artisan Pizza and Flatbread.


 Next three book club picks: Saving CeeCee Honeycutt, Room and Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter.




No comments: