February 23, 2012

jog.fm Playlist

Its not a fact I advertise widely, but I have been running at least once a week over the course of the last 6 to 8 months. Turns out, once you get in shape and your legs are strong, running doesn't suck as much as I had proclaimed all these years.

Its not my only form of cardio (shoot me in the head), so it doesn't get boring. What does get boring is if I don't have good music. I've been meaning to try jog.fm, which matches songs to your pace. I finally made a 5.8 to 6 mile/hour playlist (plus Sexy and I Know It, which likely falls into another pace.)

I only chose songs already in our iTunes. I was shocked at how many Beatles and Dave Matthews Band songs showed up as suggestions.


I'm trying it tonight, so we'll see. Otherwise, I need some suggestions to keep my legs moving and head focused on something other than running.

No comments: